XERAL PRE 01
silicate deep sealant
XERAL PRE 01 silicate deep sealant is a ready-to-use silicate-based primer. Purely mineral and with no plastic dispersion additive.
Technical product data sheet
- Primer with deep action for increasing the abrasion resistance, surface strength and adhesive tensile strength of absorbent mineral base surfaces
- For stabilizing other mineral base surfaces and to even out severely or irregular absorbent indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Specifically applicable in the listed buildings sector as well
- Good stabilising effect
- Minimised emissions; solvent and plasticizer free
- High penetration capability
- Highly vapour permeable
- Purely mineral with no dispersion additive
|Composition||Potassium silicate, water, additive|
|pH value||< 11|
|Density||approx. 1.1 g/cm³|
|Product code||M – SK01|
|EU limit||Cat. (A/h): 30 g/l (2010). This product contains < 1 g/l VOC|
All technical data are characteristic values which have been determined under laboratory conditions on the basis of the applicable test standards. Deviations under practical conditions possible.
- 10 l cannister
- Approx. 150 – 350 ml/m² dependent upon structure and absorbency of the base surface.
- BASE SURFACE: Dry, dust free, clean and sound. Observe VOB Part C and DIN 18, Para. 3.
- Work with undiluted.
- Application by brushing or spraying-on a sufficient quantity.
- Do not work below +8°C.
- Clean implements with water immediately after use.
- During working and drying the temperatures of the air, the fixative and the base surface must not sink below + 8 °C.