XERAL GB 046
perlite insulating boards
XERAL GB 046 perlite insulating boards are pure perlite insulating boards to DIN EN 13169. XERAL GB 046 perlite insulating boards conform to all current and future demands on energy efficiency and ecology.
Technical product data sheet
- WI: Interior insulation of walls to DIN 4108-10
- DI, DEO: Upper and underside ceiling insulation systems: Subterranean garages, basements, passages to DIN 4108-10
- Pure mineral
- High insulating performance (group 046)
- Without biocides
- Long-term alkaline
- Highly effective against mould and algae colonization
- Universal grid size 480 x 480 mm
- Board size: 480 x 480 mm (special sizes on request))
- Thicknesses: 50 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 / 180 / 200 mm (other thicknesses and special thicknesses on request)
- Dimensional accuracy: +/- 2 mm
|Rating||0.045 W/ (m • K) (measured according to ISO 8301)|
|Rated value for heat conductivity λ||0.046 W/ (m • K) (to DIN 4108-4)|
|Fire protection class||A1 (up to 1,200 °C)|
|Water vapour diffusion resistance (µ)||approx. 3|
|Water absorption coefficient w||> 2.0 kg/(m² x h0.5)|
|pH value||11 – 13|
|Dry density||approx. 150 kg/m3|
|Compressive strength||≤ 0.4 N/mm2|
|Composition||Calcium hydroxide, cement expanded perlites|
All technical data are characteristic values which have been determined under laboratory conditions on the basis of the applicable test standards. Deviations under practical conditions possible.
Please request separate information for each area of application.
Note: Use the opportunity to execute component connections (penetrations, walls, adjacent structural elements, windowsills, eaves etc.) cavity-free with an equivalent XERAL thermal insulating plaster.