Insulation from natural raw materials
The patent-protected XERAL solutions such as with XERAL SP 028 thermal insulating plaster are based on a unique combination of perlite and silica granulate.
The major innovation is found in the detail – a previously impossible combination. By means of a special manufacturing process the insulating properties are able to be significantly increased. Moreover the combination is so stable that the insulating plasters are capable of mechanical application as well as being quick and easy to work with.
XERAL – MADE FOR LIVING
- Natural materials for optimum heat insulation
- Natural raw materials which are 100% reusable
- Natural mineral insulation of houses and buildings
- Renounce harmful substances
- Renounce flammable materials
- Renounce non-recyclable resources or materials
XERAL – HEAT INSULATION PLASTERS
Even small coat thicknesses provide highly efficient insulation and are combinable with almost all wall building materials.
- High thermal insulation
- Stable, durable and non-flammable
- Protection from mould and pest infestation
- Good sound insulating properties
- 100 % removable and recyclable